- So, on Saturday we learned that Donald Jr. met with a Russian lawyer who was linked to the Kremlin. On Sunday we learned that Donald Jr. met for the express purpose of getting info that would damage Hillary. And on Monday we learned that Donald Jr. was told in an EMAIL EMAIL EMAIL EMAIL EMAIL that this info was coming from the Russian government. Props to the… [sigh]… New York Times for this.
- Despite the saturation coverage of the Tea Party in 2009 and 2010, most of the organizing surrounding the ACA in those years was in favor of the law. Trumpcare, being a moral abomination, has no grassroots support whatsoever.
- Free speech is amazing. “Free speech,” in the hands of the right, is only a tool used to abridge the left’s right to, of course, free speech.
- Per Steve Benen, taking yourself off the voter rolls because Trump wants to suppress your vote is like plucking your eyes out to avoid getting blinded.
- Per Steve Bannon, er, this article about him, in his office he hangs a most-assuredly tacky portrait of himself as Napoleon fucking Bonaparte. Jesus.
- Chris Christie’s audition for talk radio went about as I expected.
- The Detroit Public Schools will be improving their existing schools instead of letting outsiders create new ones for no gain. Progress.
- I shouldn’t need to say that making homeless people more miserable is an act of cruelty that solves nothing.
- Speaking of increasing the misery of the miserable, Christopher Hitchens was completely right about Mother Teresa, friend of poverty.
- The name of Cheerios, oddly enough, has nothing to do with that Britishism.
- Yes, the computers have solved chess, but can they win a wrestling match?
- For that matter, can they solve Existential Chess, the greatest chess variant I have ever seen?
What’s the best piece to confabulate the archer with?
Answer: It depends on how you wish to use it. If you want to use it offensively, then either with a squire, schizzy or teleporter. If you wish to use it defensively, then either with the king or zednick. The archer/zednick piece moves only one square in a capturing or non-capturing manner when it doesn’t fire an arrow, so it’s rather clumsy to use it as an offensive attacking piece, but instead makes an excellent “stay-at-home” defender, where it can fire arrows up to three squares away.
- Soon, we will know more about Jupiter’s Great Red Spot.
- Squirrel Girl will be played by AT&T Girl in live action. Humanity is a success.