- The Senate Democrats are not withholding unanimous consent to stop the AHCA, but it seems like they have a plan. I hope it works. Call your Senators.
- Republican secrecy on Trumpcare is yet another backbreaking hit to our political norms. The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.
- Russia probably hacked much, much more than EMAILS. This problem won’t go away on its own.
- Have you ever noticed that people investigating Donald Trump tend to end up fired? In this case, Trump’s personal lawyer got Preet Bharara fired.
- Tom Perriello in fact did not succeed in winning the Virginia gubernatorial primary, but he did right in immediately endorsing his opponent.
- “You might be a disappointment, but the stuff you give your dad doesn’t have to be.”
- Apple’s new hula hoop and the modern city just don’t jibe. Did Steve Jobs really consider this to be a cornerstone of his legacy?
- The story about the girl who repeatedly encouraged her boyfriend to commit suicide, until he did, is sickening. I don’t want her in society.