New Kingdom Hearts III trailer. 2017 is good again.
- The top priority now is stopping Trumpcare. Is it still dead? No.
- Jared Kushner getting owned will never get stale.
- Jill Stein is the 2016 candidate that should actually go away forever. Again, why was Russia Today so interested in a failed physician from a political party whose highest elected official is mayor of Marina, California?
- The numbers for Jon Ossoff are promising, but the amount of cash flowing into that contest is insane. Citizens United had a greater effect on Congressional than national races.
- The campaign to destroy Breitbart’s relationship with advertisers was both smart and effective. I don’t think it’ll take them down, but it has isolated them some.
- Congratulations to Labour and Jeremy Corbyn for denying the Tories a majority. The schadenfreude was strong on Friday.
- Who the hell is Lord Buckethead anyway? Learn!
- Trump is a filthy coward, at any and all times. But he’s doing the good people of Britain a service.
- The police should not be kicking anyone that’s on fire, let alone innocent bystanders.
- There’s a twin convention every year. It seems like a trip.
- If only, The Onion, if only.
- Sometimes Reddit is worth the trouble. Truly, the world needed a better volume slider.