- Once again, the top priority is stopping Trumpcare. Check out the toolkit. Note that the recommendation is for you NOT to call Senators in other states. It erodes social trust, you see.
- What will Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III say before Congress tomorrow? Probably a bunch of lies.
- More Americans watched James Comey’s testimony than the NBA Finals. Russia is not a distraction; it’s the biggest crisis in American democracy since the Civil War.
- Macron’s landslide proves that the future of the Democratic Party lies in centrist investment bankers. There, I can do bad analysis too.
- “Neoliberal” doesn’t mean much these days, but if someone specifically calls Obama’s education policy “neoliberal,” you can listen to them. I’m glad that charter school teachers are unionizing.
- The Boy Scouts have made some rapid progress in the last few years. They should go further; the Boy Scouts should allow girls to join.
- “Equipment manager”:
In sports, an equipment manager is a person who is in charge of a sports team’s equipment.