History is happ’nin’.
- Donald Trump will die in prison, God willing.
- Can a president pardon himself? It’s unclear. These are interesting times to be a lawyer.
- Sam Brownback is so bad that Kansas is raising taxes over his veto. If Kansas can do it, we all can do it.
- When Dahlia Lithwick says she’s afraid of the First Amendment, you listen to her. I’m not sure what to think yet.
- Coming this fall, directed by Trey Gowdy, Ben Ghazi 19: This Time It’s Really Really Personal.
- Also, the House of Representatives voted to repeal Dodd-Frank. Because the Bush recession was something we needed to go back to.