Remember 2008? Some good things happened that year.
- The Russia hack may actually have affected the voting process itself and not just EMAILS EMAILS EMAILS EMAILS EMAILS EMAILS. This is a democratic crisis.
- Unfortunately, The Intercept may have gotten the leaker of that information arrested for espionage. Protect your sources.
- It sounds stupid to say this, but Trump is a horrible role model. Our children deserve much, much, much better. They can’t not be affected for the worse.
- I still get into “But Hillary” slapfights that make me want to gouge out my own eyeballs. I’d give “But Hillary” a tiny bit of credence if Donald Trump weren’t literally the worst man in America. In this instance he stole hundreds of thousands of dollars from actual cancer kids. There is no excuse for voting for him.
- As insurers desert the exchanges due to Trump’s deliberate mishandling of the ACA, New York came up with a clever solution to make them stay put. Cuomo has been much better lately.