- Imagine, if you will, that President Hillary Clinton fired James Comey and bragged about it to officials of a foreign government.
- Michael Flynn is burnt toast.
- It’s Jared. It’s Jared. The treasonous White House official in question has to be Jared.
- If Joe Biden had been the Democratic nominee in 2016, I do think he would have won, because he didn’t suffer decades of Republican smears, and because he has a penis. But I have no idea what he’s trying to accomplish by saying that Hillary was the worse candidate.
- All these non-Trump voters that the media was ignoring, and it takes a Canadian newspaper to finally interview them. Shameful. (h/t ShakeZula)
- Loving v. Virginia has perhaps the most appropriate name in the history of court cases. Plus, Loving won.
- What would happen if the English Premier League, with the most straightforward and equitable process for determining a champion out of all the major sports leagues, adopted a playoff? Wonderful chaos, IMO.
- Tom Brady, who isn’t even the breadwinner of the family, has publicly called his own wife a liar, and didn’t even have the decency to do it himself.
- If the great city of New Orleans is interested in replacing the statues they removed, they could consider someone from this list — “Category: Southern Unionists in the American Civil War.”