Rest in peace, Chris Cornell.
- Rest in pieces, Roger Ailes.
- If I ever became National Security Adviser, I’d probably avoid doing what other countries, especially dictatorships, wanted me to do for money. But that’s just me.
- If I ever thought that my party’s candidate was being paid by other countries, especially dictatorships, I’d probably do more than laugh about it with colleagues. But that’s just me.
- Once this regime has ended, we need to increase the income tax, increase the capital gains tax and really, really increase the estate tax. No more Trumps.
- Jason Chaffetz, Lord of the Jellyfish, is leaving Congress. Finally, he is serving the public.
- Trump canceled his visit to Masada because he couldn’t land his helicopter on top. Of an ancient historical site. This man would literally wipe his butt with the Constitution.
- Betty Jo Shelby killed Terence Crutcher and received no punishment. The problems exposed over the last eight years have not gone away and will get worse.
- Net neutrality is another good thing that could go away soon. Both sides do it.
- Finally, in the Department of I Can’t Believe This Is a Wikipedia Article, But It Is: “It’s not you, it’s me.”