I thought today would be a slow news day.
- So, yeah. Trump shared classified information with Russian officials in order to impress them. I think 99.999% of the American population would be better at the job than he is.
- I think I’ll be “adopting” Rodney Frelinghuysen’s district for 2018. What a pluperfect asshole.
- Voter suppression helped swing the 2016 election. It is absolutely vital that efforts like Tom Perez’s or Jason Kander’s succeed.
- Could you imagine being so horrible that you take to the streets to make sure a racist statue doesn’t get scrapped?
- I thought the putz Richard Spencer was just a kid, but he’s almost 40! The Atlantic has an appropriately condemnatory profile.
- Deaf (capitalized) culture is something amazing. Read about Gallaudet University’s football team.
- Go Spurs, except for Manu Ginobili.
- Rest in peace, Gorilla Grodd. 😦
- The IPA was king. The IPA is no longer king. Bourbon is king. What will be king when bourbon is no longer king?