I feel sick.
- The House GOP has voted on a bill they didn’t even read or let the CBO score.
- The House GOP has voted to make sexual assault a preexisting condition.
- The House GOP has voted to treat preexisting conditions like a luxury.
- The House GOP has voted to blow up employer-provided insurance as well.
- An accused sexual assaulter was hired by Trump. Birds of a feather, I guess.
- I hadn’t thought about them like this before, but Facebook and Google are basically the biggest advertising agencies in history. Something to keep in mind if we’re hoping for self-correction.
- Our calls were not enough to stop them this time. Perhaps our money can succeed where our voices failed. Donate to ActBlue.