- Who is the worst member of Trump’s cabinet? Tough to say. Tom Price is probably the most brazenly corrupt, at least.
- Speaking of Tom Price, Jon Ossoff stands a decent chance of replacing him. To see the seat of Newt Gingrich fall into Democratic hands would make me feel all warm and fuzzy. Relatively, at least.
- Much like the universe and entropy, it seems that the Internet tends toward trolls. The URL of that article is pretty good.
- Atlas Obscura discusses a silly-looking but effective method the Japanese have found for improving safety on public transit:
Rather than rely on a worker’s eyes or habit alone, each step in a given task is reinforced physically and audibly to ensure the step is both complete and accurate.
- Humans are all of similar size, and every other member of our genus is dead (sorry!), so it’s easy to forget the sheer differences in scale found throughout the animal kingdom. In this case, spiders and brains.