No links today, just the UNVARNISHED TRUTH.
- “Irregardless” is a better word than “apparently.”
- Apples to Apples is better than Cards Against Humanity in every way.
- The Ewoks are cute and a great part of the Star Wars universe.
- Red Delicious apples are an abomination.
- Chocolate milk made from powder is better than chocolate milk made from syrup.
- The New York Times deserves to go bankrupt.
- History will smile far more kindly on Hillary Clinton than on Bernie Sanders.
- Peyton Manning is the greatest quarterback of all time.
- Jurassic World was good.
- Jurassic Park III was good.
- Orange is an appropriate color for everyday officewear.
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart was a genius.
- Hamilton is a bona fide American masterpiece that has entirely earned the praise which it has accrued.
- Ron Weasley is a great character and Hermione did well by landing him.
- Crispy M&M’s are the best M&M’s.
- Gmail is Google’s best April Fools’ joke.