- If you read anything today, read this piece from Washington Monthly about monopoly and the collapse in the number of black-owned businesses.
- Trump should be booed early and often, and it’s a shame that he seems to have caught on to that. Hence him skipping out on the enduring American tradition of throwing the first pitch.
- The Russia news just keeps coming. Now we know one of the sources of the infamous dossier.
- The House of Representatives voted to hamstring the EPA. If there are future historians, I hope they recognize just how monstrously our government behaved when we needed them most.
- Hating Uber is a worthy use of your time, but sadly, Lyft is not much better. When the consumer is powerless to act, the voter must step in.
- Classic articles from The Onion are part of a balanced media diet.
- The Wreck-It Ralph sequel has a title, and it’s wretched — Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2. However, if they follow that up with Ralph Breaks the Internet III and Ralph, it will be the greatest franchise of all time.
- A mysterious figure has superglued protractors to signs and other surfaces all over Pittsburgh.
- Muskmelons are great. I can attest to their taste. Would you pay THOOOOOOOOOOUUSANDS of dollars for one? Decide for yourself.