The first comment on this excellent scene is rich.
- When confronted with the greatest crisis ever to hit our species, our country surrendered to it out of spite. The most consequential thing the Green Party has ever accomplished!
- Devin Nunes canceled all of the House intel meetings. The Trump regime is trying to block Sally Yates from testifying. What did Trump know, and when did he know it?
- In the grand list of things that smart-SOUNDING people say, “Obamacare was written by the Heritage Foundation” is up there with “Nixon was a liberal” and “Frankenstein is the scientist, not the monster.” Such people should be shunned with extreme prejudice.
- Michigan’s Senators did the right thing. They will oppose Neil Gorsuch ascending to Merrick Garland’s seat.
- Bill O’Reilly behaved cartoonishly racistly toward Maxine Waters. This behavior isn’t new.
- Comic Sans still persists in our society like a staph infection. Perhaps making its use a capital crime would cure this scourge.
- If the earth were flat like Shaq claims, given a decent telescope we’d be able to see London from New York. That would actually be really cool, like the Silmarillion.
- And finally, thieves stole a giant gold coin from a German museum. Did they know that they were stealing Canadian currency?