Stella is here.
- Once more with feeling: THE ACA WAS NOT A REPUBLICAN PLAN!
- For starters, the ACA was not designed to murder millions of Americans, like Paul Ryan’s AHCA. Paul Ryan will kill you to give more money to billionaires.
- The cracks in the healthcare system and the flaws in the ACA itself show why health insurance really shouldn’t be a for-profit industry. Healthcare should be a public good. But the Republicans do not seem to understand how insurance works.
- The Kushners are getting an amazingly sweet deal from a Chinese firm for their building at (I am telling the truth) 666 Fifth Avenue. I WONDER WHY THAT IS.
- Petty and vindictive. Good traits to have in the most powerful man that’s ever lived.
- Sean Spicer is a racist and a coward. He treats Americans as intruders in their own country because of the color of their skin.
- The media should not be laughing when Sean Spicer lies brazenly. Especially when the joke isn’t even funny.
- Congratulations to the Washington Post!
- Keith Ellison offered some constructive criticism for the looking-for-excuses-to-quit component of the left. It’s nice to have him on our side.
- The DeVoses have sucked for a long, long time and did a lot of work to ruin Michigan before they decided to ruin education. Read this illustrated essay for more details.
- For Women’s History Month, learn about four remarkable Asian-American women whom you probably did not study in school.
- Only Texas could turn an anti-littering slogan into an obnoxious and arrogant motto.
- “Xenophobia” is a very young word indeed. Its predecessor was “misoxenie,” which sounds pretty cool in its own right.
- Samuel L. Jackson had some controversial thoughts on black British actors being cast in American films. I blame Britain.
- Finally, tonight’s Wikipedia article is not funny. It concerns a serious issue that is killing America: “Comprised of.”