Was it a good weekend? Any weekend that we live through is a good weekend, in a sense.
- Beyond the racism, and the treason, and the lies, Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III is also crooked.
- It’s not a day on earth without Donald Trump making shit up and behaving in a deranged manner. I’m genuinely worried that he’ll order a military strike on an American city before he’s gone.
- The greatest political scandal since Watergate also began with people caught stealing from the DNC. Surely something of this magnitude deserves a name of its own, rather than “-gate” appended to it like a tumor. Let me know your ideas.
- Oklahoma state representative John Bennett, a Republican, natch, harasses high-schoolers for being Muslim. What a jackass.
- Jewish cemeteries are still being vandalized. American terrorism.
- A Washingtonian gets shot for the crime of being Sikh. American terrorism.
- Steve Bannon is a paranoid racist, evidenced among other things by this insane novel he loves to cite, The Camp of the Saints.
- Millennials are more Democratic than Republican, but as we saw in November, obviously, not more Democratic enough. Are we going to be the generation that stayed home and let other people decide our future for us? We shall see.
- An utterly savage obituary was published at the end of January. Leslie Ray Charping, I’m glad I never knew you.
With Leslie’s passing he will be missed only for what he never did; being a loving husband, father and good friend. No services will be held, there will be no prayers for eternal peace and no apologizes to the family he tortured. Leslie’s remains will be cremated and kept in the barn until “Ray”, the family donkey’s wood shavings run out. Leslie’s passing proves that evil does in fact die and hopefully marks a time of healing and safety for all.