But on the other side, it didn’t say nothing.
- Native Americans are not genetically more susceptible to alcoholism. One of those “truths” that I learned long ago. (h/t Frequently Asked Questions)
- Congress may be compromised. We need a special prosecutor now!
- The White House might be forcing NASA to put astronauts on the inaugural flight of Orion. Because political meddling in space missions always ends well.
- From Starts With a Bang, a great story on the politicization of one of Ben Franklin’s inventions, the lightning rod. Dumb Brits.
- I really, really hope that Uber is as doomed as Jalopnik says it is. No one will mourn its demise.
- Tom Perez and Keith Ellison are awesome, competent people. I’m glad to have them running things.
- I shouldn’t do it, but it feels good. Eating fried chicken or posting about Bernie Sanders? Both.
- The first drops of the deluge are falling. Every victory is worth celebrating!
- A protest I participated in made the news!
- RIP Bill Paxton. He was in good movies. 😦
- “On This Day in LOTR” is a self-explanatory Twitter account. It’s excellent.
- To end, another fantastic Wikipedia article (the picture is perfect): “Shrug.”