The Internet is a wonderful place.
- In 2010, the State department began allowing transgender citizens to use their genders on U.S. passports. That sure was a nice thing to do. I hope whoever ordered that got to keep working in government for a long time.
- If you’ve ever wondered why the perennially deplorable CPAC gets so much coverage when you can’t even name a liberal conference, this article has you covered.
- I love this weather. But we’re going to pay for it
- Justin Amash, by the oceanic trench-low standards his party has set, has done fairly well. But look for the quote from Lindsay Wheeler.
- Looks like treason season won’t be ending any time soon.
- Nixon is turning in hell. Alas for the evil bastard that he didn’t have this worthless Congress.
- That said, I don’t expect anyone to stay loyal to Trump should the racket start falling apart. Least of all Priebus.
- How many Americans do Trump supporters need to kill to make America great again?
- But seriously, Srinivas Kuchibhotla seems to have been a great guy. It’s a goddamned tragedy that he’s dead. 😦
- As much as I’ve bagged on Stein voters, Gary Johnson voters are also morons.
- When the well is dry…
- And to close out the political stuff for tonight, an interview with Marshall Ganz, organizer extraordinaire and father of OFA. Much I agree with, much I disagree with and all worth reading.
- There was a movie called Titanic, released in 1944, by Nazi Germany! It was the most expensive film of its time! The director was executed halfway through the shoot! The stand-in ship was later destroyed by the Allies, killing thousands! All of this happened!
- Nintendo is simultaneously the best and worst game company. It’s quite remarkable.
- Wonderful Wikipedia article: “Spite house”