I went skiing this weekend. It was a blast! Depressing observation: A black snowboarder I saw may be the only black person I have ever seen on the slopes. It’s a damn shame.
- Of the wormy worms that populate the GOP, Jason Chaffetz is truly among the wormier of the wormiest.
- Michigander Charles Gaba, who has been doing excellent work for years tracking the ACA, has calculated how many people in each Congressional district stand to lose coverage if the ACA is repealed. Take a looksy!
- Tom Price is shamelessly corrupt and the health of our nation will suffer because of him. So another day in Trump’s America.
- Trump may end up executing the classic Republican strategy of “destroy the government so people hate it.” Though there’s a chance this time that people won’t blame politicians in general.
- Look at all the empty governmental positions that you are more qualified to hold than any of Trump’s nominees!
- Absolutely nobody predicted that a delusional, unqualified businessman would have trouble running the government.
- The biggest knock on Neil Gorsuch, other than willingly taking a job from Trump, is taking a job that he knows belongs to a fellow judge. The Democrats must hold.
- “It’s like these guys take pride in being ignorant!”
- John C. Calhoun sucks. Grace Murray Hopper is awesome! Yale is doing the right thing in stripping his name from a residential college and giving it to her.
- It’s a crisis of national security and basic corruption, all at one event! Trump can certainly be efficient at times.
- Asian Americans are a fairly untapped political demographic, and the Democrats have lots of opportunities there. Keith Ellison’s plan is a nice start.
- The only good thing about Tom Price taking over HHS is that we have a chance to replace him with a Democrat.
- The copy editors are always the first to go.