Keep fighting, friends.
- Today was the last day to sign up for the ACA this cycle, possibly forever. A good law that like many revolutionary accomplishments, will be better appreciated in death.
- I attended a rally in Jersey City on Monday.
- Fred Clark said it before and said it best. If you don’t have compassion for refugees, chances are you don’t have compassion for homeless veterans, unborn babies or any of the props you bring out to prove you’re a good person.
- If you worry about the efficacy of protest, or if you’re just a contrarian jackass, read this article (h/t Erik Loomis at Lawyers, Guns & Money).
- White supremacists have infiltrated law enforcement agencies around the country? Merde.
- Net neutrality is probably dead. Yay libertarians.
- The only Supreme Court nominee that should be confirmed during the Trump administration is Merrick Garland. Heck, if he doesn’t mind the wait, he should get the job afterward.
- Another Wikipedia article that makes the world a better place: “smelly socks”