Everything’s just peachy, don’t you agree? At least Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue is out!
- Donald Trump continues to lie about voter fraud, possibly because he’s a petulant, insecure loser, possibly because the Republican party intends to entrench itself in our institutions with nationwide voter suppression, possibly because he’s projecting heavily as he always does, possibly all of the above. We report, you decide.
- Support the League of Women Voters, they do good work.
- Cartoonishly awful legacy laws are still being found, this one concerning Chinamen and San Francisco. At least they’re handling it nicely.
- Silicon Valley is Awful, Volume 3,000 (via Anne Laurie).
- Some Democratic Senators are voting to confirm Ben Carson. With the caveat that President Obama’s Cabinet nominees were actually NOT significantly obstructed by the Republicans, I don’t see how confirming Trump’s nominees benefits our party or the nation.
- I’m sure that this story will get lots of traction, considering that IT policy decided the fate of the free world last November.
- Mexico reacted to the wall announcement as absolutely nobody could have foreseen.