Watch this classic Donald Duck short, then try to guess which Academy Award it was nominated for in 1942.
What happened today:
- I happen to like Dippin’ Dots a lot and they’re a fun part of any trip to the zoo/science museum. We were not prepared for their arrival, but maybe some glorious future generation will be.
- The Senate Democrats and Chuck Schumer did something good! This is promising.
- Some Senate Democrats and Chuck Schumer did something idiotic. This is not promising, except for Kirsten Gillibrand.
- It’s a good thing that a former Secretary of State isn’t around to deal with Chinese saber-rattling. She might email them.
- EPA grants are gone. The EPA is silenced. Isn’t that lovely?
- Bernie once again goes out of his way to give cover to Trump. He should stop doing that.
- David Brooks is a worthless hack. An evergreen statement. (h/t dnexon at Lawyers, Guns & Money)
- Susan Sarandon is a disgrace and Cher is awesome. If only Michelle Pfeiffer had chimed in…
And finally, The New Spirit was nominated for Best Documentary Feature. Different times.